This week, we’ve enjoyed world chocolate day, therefore what better time to make comforting winter drinks with twists of rich chocolate.
These two world chocolate day recipes are not only delicious, but also immunity-boosting and full of antioxidants.
The Iced Spiced Latte
- 1 x teaspoon of Amazonia Spiced Cacao
- 200 ml of warmed non-dairy milk
- Cinnamon or honey to sweeten (if desired)
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Amazonia Spiced Cacao with hot water
- Add 200ml of your favourite non-dairy milk
- Shake with ice cubes before serving
- Add cinnamon or honey to sweeten if desired
This is rich in antioxidants so a great immunity booster during winter, as well as aiding in anti-inflammatory properties and brain function.
The spiced hot cacao
- 1x teaspoon Amazonia Spiced Cacao
- 2 squares of dark, high-quality chocolate
- 1 cup of coconut or any nut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or chosen sweetener
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan on low heat.
- Simmer for 3 minutes, stirring gently until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Serve immediately, dust with extra powder or spices if desired!
A healthy take on the winter classic, the Spiced Hot Cacao is full of antioxidants, spices and ayurvedic herbs. Perfect as a decadent treat, snack or dessert.
Which of these world chocolate day recipes would you try out? Let us know in the comments.