Here is one of my all-time personal favourite recipes to make! Enjoy for dessert with some coconut yoghurt or as a pick-me-up afternoon snack with a nice herbal tea!
This healthy snack will help satisfy any sweet craving, while keeping your blood sugars stable and providing you with long-lasting quality energy for your day!
3 eggs (organic or free-range)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup rice malt syrup or coconut nectar
3/4 cup butter (organic block)
- Mix all ingredient together in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a small shallow baking tray with coconut oil or baking paper
- Pour mixture in and flatten out with spatula
- Pop in oven for 10-15mins.
To ensure cooked – stick a knife through middle and make sure the knife comes out clean.
Feeling inspired? Here’s another vegan recipe from nutritionist Bannie Williams. It’s super-nutritious and needs absolutely no cooking!