A Fairy Floss French Martini for everyone! How whimsical, sweet and oh-so-drinkable does this flirty take on the Martini look? It’s just perfect for Valentine’s Day, whether you’re coupled up, single or having a Gal-entine’s party.
Get set to make this at home by first purchasing the Cocktail Porter Fairy Floss French Martini Box, which at $79.99, provides all the ingredients you need to make six serves of this delightful drink. Great for you and your friends … or for you to enjoy one each night for a week.
Of course, you’ll need to have the drink-ware already, or you can buy it all at the Cocktail Porter Store. You can also head to your local BWS and pick up all you need to make this, then refer to the Cocktail Porter site for top tips on what home items you already had can fill in for the tools you need to use.
Fairy Floss French Martini – What You Need
Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
Bag of Ice
Punnet of Raspberries
Skewers for Garnish
Each kit makes six standard drinks.
- Pre-chill glass in the freezer for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Place a handful of Fairy Floss into your glass (See Porter’s Tip).
- Add 30ml of CÎROC, 15ml of Chambord and 30ml of Pineapple juice to your cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake hard for at least 20 seconds. Your hands should be cold by the time you’re done.
- Strain cocktail over the Fairy Floss into your chilled glass .
- Garnish with a raspberry skewer and raise a glass to Valentine’s Day!