If you are looking for a mother’s day gift option then check out the Bookchoice app.
Here’s some great instalments:
- Resurrection Bay by Emma Viskic – winner of the Ned Kelly Award for Best Debut, Davitt Awards for Best Adult Debut, Best Debut, Readers’ Choice, Financial Times Crime Book of the Year.
- The Eye of the Sheep by Sofie Laguna – winner of the Miles Franklin Award.
- How to be Both by Ali Smith – winner of the Costa Best Novel Award and Bailey’s Women’s Fiction Award, shortlisted for the Booker.
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award, and a popular book club pick.
- The Last Hour by Harry Sidebottom – Sunday Times Top 10 bestseller, action-thriller meets historical fiction.
- 29 Seconds by T.M. Logan – rising new crime writer hotly recommended by Lee Child.