The show will be aired on April 2 2016 with musical guest Gwen Stefani. It will no doubt be full of Game of Thrones references, and who knows, there could even a spoiler or two for the new season.
All we can hope is that Peter Dinklage is as hilarious as his character.
In the dangerous world of Game of Thrones, Tyrion Lannister is armed with wit and intellect. His words are equally ruthless as they are hilarious. His predisposition for verbosity has cemented him as a timeless character beloved all over the world.
We pulled together our favourite Tyrion quotes to remind you just how much you love this compact comic.
The Top 13 Tyrion Lannister Quotes
1. “Every time we deal with an enemy, we create two more.”
2. “It’s not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy.”
3. “The powerful have always preyed on the powerless, that’s how they became powerful in the first place”
4. “When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
His honest and accurate assessments of the awful King Joffrey Baratheon always make us chuckle here at The Carousel HQ.
5. “It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head.”
6. “The King is a lost cause, it’s the rest of us I’m worried about.”
7. “Far too much has been written about great men, and not nearly enough about morons.”
Tyrion often spoke words of wisdom to our beloved bastard Jon Snow (we still refuse to accept his death).
8. “Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind. And a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow.”
9. “Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.”
10. “Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name takes it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.”
11. “I am not particularly good at violence, but I am good at convincing other’s to do it for me”
12. “I just want to stand on top of the wall and piss off the edge of the world.”
13. “Death is so final, yet life is full of possibilities.”