This beauty salad is rich in hydrating minerals, healthy fats and Vitamin C that can nourish the skin, boost collagen and give you that vital glow.
BENEFITS OF THE BEAUTY SALAD
+ Immune Boosting
+ Super Food
+ Purely Delicious
- 60 g (2 oz) baby spinach leaves or other leafy greens
- Handful sprouts
- 4 figs, cut in half
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado
- 60 g (2 oz) goat’s feta or vegan feta
- 125 g (4 oz) blackberries
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
How to make the Beauty Salad
- TOSS spinach and sprouts together into a large salad bowl.
- ARRANGE OVER the figs, slices of orange and avocado followed by the feta.
- COMBINE all the salad dressing ingredients by smashing the blackberries with a fork then mixing with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- DRIZZLE dressing over the salad.
- SERVE and enjoy.
Use pink grapefruit in place of oranges.
Liked this beauty salad recipe? Find more recipes here.
Check out The Healthy Chef, by Teresa Cutter here.