Here are our top 5 favourite Pre-Oscar Instagrams
1. Jessica Chastain shares a picture this morning of her getting ready for a photoshoot looking beautiful and natural before she’s even ready. She might not be attending the Oscars but she will be watching on the TV.
@chastainiac #Repost @elizabethstewart1
Not going to the Oscars tonight, but excited to watch on TV!
TIMESTAMP: 7AM #photoshoot #Oscarmorning #JessicaChastain #whatelsecanwefitin @marygreenwell @chastainiac @anhcotran @christinaviles @nicoleperna
2. Game Of Thrones star Sophie Turner gets prepped whilst she checks her Facebook. We love her classic waves and smokey eyes.
@rebeccacorbinmurray: The beauty team hard at work on divine @sophiet hair by @cwoodhair and make-up by @georgieeisdell @thewallgroup #oscars2016 #oscars #RCGD #88thacademyawards #SophieTurner @theacademy
3. Naomi Watts shares her beauty tips on Instagram, showing off her vibrant pout, sophisticated hair and glam eye makeup.
@naomiwatts: Getting #oscarready! This is my #rougeenvy color from @lorealmakeup, and a little touch of sparkle from @bulgariofficial #Naomi4LOreal #Oscars @cervandohair @hungvanngo
4. Reese Witherspoon who is presenting at the Oscars this year shows off her pre-oscars prep. Tables full of food and makeup, we like your style Reece.
5. Finally! Our favourite pre-Oscars instagram post goes to Brie Larson. The nominee for best leading actress posted this photo of her breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and Brie certainly knows how to start her day right with a hearty portion of eggs, bacon and toast.
@brielarson: Highly concentrated breakfast eater.