Click Frenzy often called the Sale that stops the Nation, is gearing up to kick off at 7pm tonight (or 6.30pm early access for members). Click Frenzy has gone from strength to strength each year with record-breaking sales across Australia’s favourite participating brands.
This year the sale will run for 53 hours ending on midnight Thursday 12 November.
There really is something for every shopper with over 800 of Australia’s leading brands participating offering over 4000 products in categories such as electrical & home office, fashion, travel, food, wine & liquor, home & décor, kids, toys & pets, health & beauty, outdoor, auto & BBQ, sports & leisure homewares, trending, premium and many more.
If you love Aussie brands I am sure you will be delighted to find many of your favourites on sale from 7pm tonight.
Brands include 2XU, Adidas, Adore Beauty, Amart, Anaconda, Barbecues Galore, Big W, Bose, Canningvale, Canon, Catch, Cellarmasters, Coles Online, Dell, Dyson, FILA, Forty Winks, Goodlife Health Clubs, HP, House, Kogan, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Michael Hill, Mimco, MJ Bale, MyDeal, Myer, New Balance, OPSM, Peter Alexander, Peter’s of Kensington, Priceline, Red Balloon, Shaver Shop, Sheridan, Sony, Sunglass Hut, T2, Target, Telstra and Under Armour.
If you are looking for a new car, yes, Volkswagen and Subaru will be offering incredible car deals.
The Click Frenzy team have been offering a helping hand to Aussie businesses since the impact from bush fires and most recently COVID-19.
Their Let’s Regrow campaign offers struggling retailers support during Click Frenzy to get their businesses in front of millions of shoppers.
What are the most aggressive savings?
Their famous Go Wild 99% off deals are back with products like Apple Airpods Pro for $4, GHD hair straightener for $2, a Healthy Choice Airfryer for $1 and Samsung TV for $9 up for grabs.
What to do next
Login in and register on Click Frenzy website and follow the instructions. With membership, you also will get early access to the deals (from 6.30 pm).
Managing Director of Click Frenzy, Grant Arnott says, “This is the ultimate showcase of the best of Australian digital retail, and shoppers are going to be blown away with the range as well as the hugely exciting promotions we have in store. Online shoppers are also being warned to shop early to avoid the expected delivery crush in December, with 78% of shoppers choosing to start their shopping earlier this year.”
Want a sneak peak on some of the bargains you can bag?
- Sheridan Outlet: 60% off all Sheridan and 30% off Pillows & Quilts.
- 2XU: up to 65% off.
- Bose: up to 50% on select products; ranging from Noise-cancelling headphones to portable Bluetooth speakers.
- The Athlete’s Foot: up to 40% off a range of footwear from ASICS, Brooks, Adidas, Nike & more. 25% off all clothing (excludes socks).
- Myer: Unmissable savings across homewares, electrical and fashion. 30% off Christmas Trees, Décor and Decorations.
- Surfstitch: 25% off almost everything
- House: Extra 25% Off Sitewide including sale. Save up to 75% off RRP
- Dell: up to 40% off on selected items
- Lenovo: ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 7 54% off RR ThinkPad T495s 50% off RRP.
- Forty Winks: 50% Off Selected Big Brand Mattresses.
- Vinomofo: up to 70% off on the best wine deals.
- Fossil: 25% off.
- Hype DC: 20% Off All Nike & Dr Martens at Hype DC.
- Priceline: save up to 75% on a massive range of Clearance Makeup.
- Gorman: up to 70% off online exclusives.
- YSL Beauty: Receive 20% off an exclusive curation of bundles and complimentary luxury wrapping.
- T2: up to 50% off selected items.
- Canningvale: up to 70% off sitewide.
- Spotlight: Up to 40% Manchester and Home Décor Products.
- Koala Bamboo: 30-75% off storewide
Happy Savvy Shopping!