Ms. Kate Moss is the original ‘it’ girl, so it’s no wonder her makeup artist, the inimitable Charlotte Tilbury, has created a makeup palette devoted to the model’s “blushing-bride” wedding day look.
Kate’s wedding to Jamie Hince was quintessential Mossy; a Cotswolds vintage-esque garden party with sequins, floral garlands, powder blue suits and pub visits. Her beauty look was created by makeup darling, Charlotte Tilbury, who has now cleverly combined the exact products she used into one perfect little palette.
The Natural, Glowing Look is an all-in-one which boasts smoothing, radiance-enhancing, colour-correcting magic ingredients (and which slips easily into handbags for those on-the-go makeup moments). With the seven products used to make up Ms. Moss, the palette comprises three Colour-Coded Eyeshadows, Face Bronze and Highlight, and Swish and Pop Blusher. The best part? When you lift its golden lid it tells you each component’s purpose and exactly where to put it – makeup made easy.
“I have been working on this for years and use on clients for anything from runway to the big day: it was my go-to blushing bride look for Kate Moss’s wedding day,” says Charlotte. “I call it a natural-looking-you-but-better instant makeup PICK ME UP!”
Get The Wedding Day Look Below:
- To create the natural, polished daytime look, start by applying my Eye Brighten shade all over the lid using my Blender Brush.
- Then apply the Enhance shade to the outer socket and run it underneath the eye with a Smudger brush.
- Line the upper lash line with The Classic eyeliner pencil in Audrey
- Finish with lashings of my Full Fat Lashes mascara.
- Create a beautiful, sun-kissed highlight to the skin with my Face Bronze, blending it all over the face where the sun would naturally hit.
- You can also contour the nose by using your Blender Brush to trace down the centre of the nose, under the tip and across the tip like a windscreen wiper.
Dial it up for a natural, smokey eye DINNER look.
- Using my Smudger brush, apply the Smoke shade along upper lash line, and underneath.
- For a more de ned contour and use Face Bronze, suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow using my Powder & Sculpt Brush.
- For a dreamy glow, glide the Highlight shade along the tops of the cheekbones.
- To complete the perfect dinner lip, use Matte Revolution in Walk of Shame straight from the bullet.
- Finally apply the Swish shade along the cheekbones and the Pop shade onto the apples of your cheeks.
The palette is available on Monday 18th April from Charlotte Tilbury.
We say I do that.