Do you have dry skin but end up shiny by the end of the day? We have tested and found the best moisturisers for combination skin.
Here are our top five oil-free skincare buys to zap dryness forever and keep skin looking peachy.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture Combination Skin,
$13.99. This lightweight moisturiser hydrates dry areas while controlling oily shine. With added glycerin it will help to keep the skin smooth and soft while the shine control formula is designed to give skin a natural, matte finish throughout the day.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Lotion SPF50+, $14.99. Not only will this lotion hydrate the skin, but also it will protect from the damaging sun’s rays. With the added Helioplex technology it provides a balanced broad spectrum in UVA and UVB to protect the skin against ageing and burning. The added bonus, it’s lightweight and has a non-shiny finish thanks to the dry touch technology.
- Avalon Organics Vitamin C Rejuvenating Oil Free Moisturiser, $27.49. An everyday moisturiser that improves skin’s circulation, clarity, tone and texture while giving it an instant hit of hydration. Containing aloe and hyaluronic acid to boost moisture, while lemon bioflavonoid and melatonin provide free-radical defence. A winning combination.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free, $59. This multi-tasking, lightweight moisturiser hydrates dry skin, protects with SPF20 and offers a subtle tint to even out the complexion. Great for sensitive skin types and with eight shades there is a colour to suit all skin tones.
- Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream, $90. Great for face and body, this ultra-rich moisturising and restructuring daily cream soothes the skin and helps to repair the cutaneous barrier. This cream even goes so far as reducing flare-ups on eczema prone skin leaving it both softer and smoother without the stickiness.
This is a sponsored post by Neutrogena. All opinions expressed by the author are authentic and written in their own words.