The answer is a resounding yes, say Zoe and Kim Roebuck, aka the founders of holistic Australian skincare brand Dr Roebuck’s.
To prove their point, the twins have compiled an anti-ageing diet that promotes elasticity in the skin and a youthful complexion. Essentially a skin diet, so your outsides will be as happy as your insides.
7-Day Suggested Diet
- To begin: 2 glasses of water and 1 glass of hot water with lemon
- 1 bowl of wheat free muesli with soy or rice milk with added axseed oil, nuts and seeds, or whey powder isolates (honey to taste)And/or• 1⁄2 a grapefruit or a glass of fresh grapefruit juice with half a cup of fruit and yoghurtMorning Snack• 1 glass of fresh beetroot, carrot and ginger juice or grapefruit Juice or Ginseng Tea (reduces anxiety and is a nourishing stimulant).
• White meat, lean red meat or Pork with avocado on rye
• Salad using- lettuce, feta, nuts, sun ower seeds and tofu (boiled egg whites can also be added for protein)
• Grapefruit juice or lemon and hot water
• With 3 glasses of water
• A handful of nuts or dried fruit
- 3 glasses of water
- 2 cups of vegetables including asparagus, broccoli, spinach with chicken, fish or pork
- Detox tea or Camomile tea
Repeat this routine for 7 days.
Supplements and foods high in antioxidants:
Core ingredients to focus on:
WATER: ensure you drink a minimum of 2 litres a day
Avoid where possible: