Feel like your skin needs a pick-me-up lately? Well, LED products may be the missing piece in your anti-aging routine.
Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and improve skin texture, CurrentBody’s range of LED products service areas that are of most concern for mature-aged women.
Best LED beauty products for: overall skin vitality
– Helps treat sun damage – particularly the thinner skin of the decolletage
– Are clinically proven to minimise fine lines and wrinkles (by 35% in 4 weeks)
– Increases circulation and stimulate collagen
– Rejuvenates skin complexion through dual wave technology
– Takes just 10 minutes per treatment
– Improves skin tone and texture improved (noticed by 95% of users)
For ultimate results, apply the CurrentBody Skin Hydrogel Face mask and CurrentBody Hydrogel Decolletage Mask, to accelerate results. Penetrating the skin directly through the mask, the hydrogel mask will leave your skin instantly glowing.
Best LED beauty products for: fine lines and wrinkles
If you’re concerned about fine lines around the eyes, check out The CurrentBody Eye Perfector, which:
– Softens crow’s feet, fine lines, and the number 11s between the brows
– Diminishes dark circles and eye bags by kickstarting the healing process
– Uses 4 powerful LED wavelengths for younger-looking eyes
– Is pain-free & hands-free
– Takes just 3-minutes per treatments
To enhance results, apply the new CurrentBody Hydrogel Eye Mask, to help the LED light to penetrate deeper through the mask.
If lines around the mouth is a worry, try The CurrentBody Skin Lip Perfector
– Lifts feather, smoker, smile and sad lines
– Evens out lip tone for a more youthful colour
– Leaves a plumper and fuller set of lips
– Reverses signs of ageing by boosting your own natural collagen
– Is a painless alternative to lip fillers
– Takes just 3-minutes per treatments as a part of your daily skincare regime
– Gives results in just 8 weeks
Add the newly released CurrentBody Hydrogel Lip Mask into your skin routine to say goodbye to those pesky ageing lines.
For more reading on skincare, check out: