If you’re looking for that special recipe to celebrate National Smoothie Day on June 21st, then look no further – Australian supermodel and smoothie connoisseur Elle ‘The Body’ Macpherson has shared her favourite fruity concoctions to boost your day!
Elle believes that good taste and great health aren’t mutually exclusive, so these smoothies aren’t just tasty, but also your gut and immune system’s best friend.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful of frozen kale
- 1 frozen cucumber
- 1 frozen zucchini
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 teaspoons of WelleCo The Super Elixir Original
- You can add as much or as little of the ingredients as you like, based on your flavour preference. For a really cold and thick smoothie, it’s best to have all ingredients frozen.
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Top with your favourite crunchy toppings like chia seeds, muesli or cacao nibs. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup frozen mangoes
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1 banana
- 1 passionfruit
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons WelleCo The Super Elixir™ Greens in Blood Orange
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons of WelleCo’s The Collagen Elixir
- 2 teaspoons of WelleCo’s The Super Elixir™ in Unflavoured
- 1 scoop of WelleCo’s Nourishing Protein in Vanilla
- 1 cup filtered or coconut water
- 2 cups spinach, firmly packed
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- ½ avocado
- Blitz ingredients in a high-speed blend and you are good-to-glow – enjoy!
For more health articles, check out: