Sneh Roy from Cook Republic re-created a simple, fresh and delicious Green Chutney Sandwich just like her mum used to make for her as an after-school snack.
- Mixed Grain Bread
- Sliced Tomato
- Sliced Cucumber
- ½ inch of ginger
- Handful of peanuts
- 1 red chilli
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch coriander stalks and leaves
- blitz coriander, ginger, garlic, peanuts, chilli, lemon juice, salt and sugar until creamy
- butter 2 slices of brand multigrain bread
- slice tomatoes and cucumbers
- layer ingredients in order of preference
Watch the first video by Sneh from the Cook Republic done in collaboration with Redkite, the Australian non-profit cancer charity providing support to children, young adults (and their families) affected by cancer. Redkite’s partnership with Coles, where 5c from every loaf of bread sold is donated, has seen them raise $15m over 3 years.
To honour this ongoing initiative, Sneh re-created her delicious Green Chutney Sandwich.