To celebrate World Vegan Day (1st Nov), check out this delicious Curried Tofu-Spinach Scramble recipe from MyFitnessPal.
Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups (212g) crumbled extra-firm tofu
- 3/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (76g) grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups (84g) fresh spinach, lightly packed
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat.
- Add tofu, and sprinkle with curry powder and salt. Cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Move tofu to one side of the skillet and add tomatoes to the empty side. Cook 2 minutes or until tomatoes start to wilt.
- Gradually add spinach, stirring gently until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: About 1 cup
For more recipes for World Vegan Day, click here.