When it comes to makeup, actress Jessica Chastain is a fan of luxury beauty brand Yves Saint Laurent. The year she was nominated in the category ‘best supporting actress in a motion picture’ for her performance in the movie A Most Violent Year directed by J.C. Chandor at the Golden Globes Awards, she was wearing Yves Saint Laurent Beauté makeup.
Makeup Artist: Kristofer Buckle
Inspiration: For the red carpet Kristofer created a very glamorous, glowing and smouldering make up look
Get the look…
1. Kristofer created a perfect complexion using Teint Touche Eclat illuminating foundation Beige Dore and Touche Eclat N°1.
2. He also applied Blush Radiance on her cheeks to get a soft transparent pink effect.
3. To shift the attention to her green eyes and give her elongated smokey smoldering sexy umber eye, Kristofer used Couture Palette n°3 and N°1 intensified with Effet faux cils crème d’eyeliner – Deep black.
4. On Jessica’s lashes, Kristofer applied lots of the Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll Fetish Black on her top and bottom lashes to give a more intense look.
5. On Jessica’s lips, he used Baby Doll Kiss and Blush N°7 and Volupté Sheer Candy N°1 on top.
Do you love Jessica’s makeup look as much as we do? Tell us below!..