If you have tried reusable cleaning house products, then you might like to try Solvables Car Cleaning products.
Did you know that in Australia we discard an average of 1 tonne of plastic waste every minute?
With plastic taking anywhere from 20 to 600 years to break down, and only about 12% of plastic waste is recycled, it is important we all begin assessing how we can cut our plastic use.
National Business Manager Callan Gates thought the products are a clever, economical way to reduce single-use plastic bottles going into landfill. “This is the only automotive cleaning product on the market where you don’t need to purchase plastic bottle after plastic bottle. We’ve solved this problem with our cleaning tablet range and reusable 500 ml bottles made from 100% recycled plastic,” Callan said.
“Australians discard an average of one tonne of plastic waste every minute. The reality is single-use plastic bottles are contributing to landfill and creating unnecessary clutter in the cupboards they’re inhabiting. “We’ve managed to sort both these issues and because Solvables’ products are pH-neutral, they won’t cause damage to your vehicle or the environment,” Callan said.
How to Use Solvables
I received three Solvables products in the post. Each starter pack contained everything I needed for each task, with minimal fully recyclable packaging.
- The red Automotive Interior Cleaner starter pack contained a 500ml reusable cleaning bottle, microfibre bamboo cloth, and 4 x tablet refills.
- The green Automotive Wheel Cleaner starter pack contained a 500ml reusable cleaning bottle, wash mitt, and 4 x tablet refills.
- The blue Automotive Glass Cleaner Cleaner starter pack contained a 500ml reusable cleaning bottle, microfibre bamboo cloth, and 4 x tablet refills.
You just need to fill each bottle with warm tap water, drop in one fast-dissolving refill tablet, and then clean. If your car needs some heavy-duty cleaning, then you can drop in two tablets.
Reasons to use Solvables Automotive products:
- Simply reuse the bottle and refill it with dissolvable tablets
- Reduce single-use plastic bottles
- Safe on washable hard surfaces
- No ammonia, chlorine, or parabens, and phosphate-free
- Grey water and septic safe
- Waterways safe
- Made with biodegradable detergents
- Not tested on animals
- Contains plant and mineral-based ingredients
On average, Australians use 130 kilograms of plastic, including 60 kilograms of single-use plastic, per person each year.
Australian-made and owned.
The starter packs retail for $24.99, while four refills can be purchased for $19.99.
View the full range of cleaning products at https://solvables.com.au/ and purchase at your nearest Super Cheap Auto across Australia or Amazon.