Polenta and Quinoa Porridge Ingredients
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 cup quinoa flakes or grains
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 litre filtered water
- 2-3 strips of lemon or orange rind
- ½ cinnamon quill
- seeds of 2 cardamon pods, crushed
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan and let these soak for 10 minutes.
- Bring this to the boil over medium heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if required.
- If desired, sweeten with maple syrup or honey.
- Serve with your choice of fresh or baked fruits, or nuts.
For more tasty recipes like this Polenta and Quinoa Porridge, visit: