Here’s a great recipe for those times when the weather is warming up but it still seems like a good time for some tasty pancake treats which are still good for you – thankfully!
Preparation time: 4 mins
Cooking time: 3 mins
● 4 eggs
● 2 cups milk
● 2 cups self-raising flour
● 1 cup oatmeal
● 1/2 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
● Coconut Syrup for drizzling
● Yoghurt to serve
● Berries to serve
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or food processor until a smooth, ‘spoonable’ batter is formed.
2. Grease a non-stick frying pan and pre-heat pan over a medium heat.
3. Drop in 60ml quarter cup measurement of the mixture, cook for 2 or 3 minutes on either side until golden brown.
4. Serve with thick yoghurt, a handful of your favourite berries – all drizzled with coconut syrup – or maple syrup.
For more from The Carousel on recipes like this, visit here.