Calling all Dallas fans. If you ever goggled at the lavish lifestyle of the Ewing family whilst watching the hit TV series Dallas then you are in luck.
You can now live like a Ewing and for the first time stay at, Southfork Ranch and even get the chance to meet the cast members Linda Gray (Sue Ellen Ewing), Patrick Duffy (Bobby Ewing), Charlene Tilton (Lucy Ewing) and Steve Kanaly (Ray Krebbs).
Priced beginning at $275 per person, the Live Like an Ewing package may be reserved for 1 – 6 people and includes:
- Trail ride on the 357-acre mansion grounds.
- Champagne and hors-d’oeuvres.
- Private tour of the mansion.
- J.R.’s Steak Dinner featuring Prime Aged Texas beef and all the accompaniments, along with wine pairings, in the mansion dining room.
- Upgrades include a private helicopter ride or limousine transport from Dallas directly to the ranch. Guests who opt for the helicopter upgrade will see the same sweeping aerial vantage point made famous in the series’ opening credits as they approach Southfork Ranch’s 357-acre expanse.
“We created this experience to give ‘Dallas’ fans—or any fan of American pop culture and Texas hospitality—an unforgettable excursion to the ranch,” explained Janna Timm, acting general manager, Southfork Ranch. “They’ll really be able to put themselves in J.R.’s boots from the moment they board the private helicopter in Dallas, until the very last bite of steak and sip of wine served to them in the mansion’s dining room.”
ABOUT SOUTHFORK RANCH
Southfork Ranch Event and Conference Centre provided the iconic backdrop for the long-running “Dallas” TV series that aired on CBS and TNT in 95 countries around the world. The legendary North Texas ranch encompasses 357 acres of groomed ranch land and is home to the famous Ewing Mansion. Today, Southfork continues to attract visitors from around the world for spectacular special events, horseback riding and property tours. www.southforkranch.com