Father's Day is coming. It's time to spoil your dad. Below are seven unique and very stylish tech gifts that will not only get you out of a jam but make the man of your family smile.
2. Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Link Bracelet. Apple Watch has all-new interactions and technologies. They let you do familiar things more quickly and conveniently. As well as some things that simply weren’t possible before. So using it is a whole new experience. One that’s more personal than ever. Series 3. AU$849 More details.
3. Thanks to wireless bone-conduction technology, the AfterShokz Bluez 2 Headphones let you enjoy your music without tuning out from the world around you. Using AfterShokz’s OpenFit design, the headphones guide mini vibrations through your cheekbones to your inner ears, delivering sound without plugging or covering your ears. AU$129.99 More details.
4. Macbook Folio Sleeve. Crafted out of a unique combination of felt and vegetable tanned leather, this sleeve is designed and crafted with incredible, minimalist quality. It’s waxed to extend durability and treated with aniline oil to enrich its natural color tone that emphasizes an understated and sleek appearance. US$89 More details.
5. Jawbone UP2 Activity Tracker. Enjoy the benefits of the UP by Jawbone app with the slim, functional UP2 Activity Tracker. On the outside, UP2 is thin, sleek and stylish. On the inside, Smart Coach generates fitness insights and activity plans that make reaching your goals that much easier. And with a full week of battery life, you’ll be charging less and living better. AU$149.95 More details.
6. UE Megaboom is a portable wireless speaker on steroids. Blast freakishly amazing 360-degree sound with deep, heart-pounding bass–everywhere you go. It’s designed to blast the same freakishly amazing sound to every corner of the party. It’s only a party when everyone is having a great time. AU$US299.99 More details.
7. Radius Aluminum iPhone Case. Inspired by the structural designs found in architecture and the idea “less is more,” this ultra-minimalist aluminium case is a testament to what could happen when you push the boundary of product design. US$80 More details.