Welcome to a world of luxury. Enjoy immersing yourself into the changing trends in fashion by going on a visual time travel journey with designer brand, Louis Vuitton in Chadstone, Melbourne
Experience the exhibition and discover the artisan craftsmanship and heritage of the famous French company.
Time Capsule demonstrates the story of Louis Vuitton over 160 years through a visual timeline across six rooms:
- Welcome: Artisans Room, live experience with Louis Vuitton craftsmen
- Room 1: The Key to the Codes, those distinctive design features that can be traced back to Louis Vuitton’s very first trunks
- Room 2: Journeys around the World, revealing how Louis Vuitton met the demands of new forms of transport
- Room 3 & 4: Elegance in Motion, showing how Louis Vuitton has enabled its clients to travel in style
- Room 5: Icons of the House, a selection of Louis Vuitton’s most memorable and emblematic creations
- Room 6: Magic Malle, symbol of the House, the trunk is where it all began.
From the very beginning, Louis Vuitton has been defined by a pioneering spirit, with distant lands a favoured destination. To mark Louis Vuitton’s presence in Oceania for over thirty-two years, Melbourne is the first destination in the region to host Time Capsule. Just like Louis Vuitton, the city of Melbourne embodies the same values of tradition and history all while looking forward to the future. Time Capsule is the ideal stage for bringing together Louis Vuitton’s values of travel and innovation.
TIME CAPSULE MELBOURNE
February 24th to March 21st, 2018
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00AM – 5:30pm
Thursday – Saturday: 9:00AM – 9:00PM
Sunday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Chadstone – The Fashion Capital
1341 Dandenong Road
Chadstone VIC 3148
Last entries to exhibition: 20 minutes before closing.
Exhibition rooms close 10 minutes before.