What would these dogs say if they could talk?
To celebrate the release of author Jack Bradley’s new book, Dogs In The Air, we’ve selected a few of our favourite four-legged friends and ask the question: What would these dogs say if they could talk?
So if you’re going barking mad at the office, take a few seconds out to add a ripping good quote for our pooch brigade. Write your comments below, and share with friends for their suggestions to see who’s got puppy power…
Doggy exhibit a)
- “Ain’t no mountain high enough, ain’t no river low enough, to keep me from getting my bone, yeah!”
- “Faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap mountains, they call me, Super Puppy!”
- “Cat schmat. I’m freeee as a bird!”
Doggy exhibit b)
- “Look out for the brown logs!”
- “I’ll sniff you out wherever you are!”
- “They call me Fryer Tuck of Sherwood Forest.”
Doggy exhibit c)
- “Oh no, I dropped my selfie stick.”
- “Who needs kids when you can have me?!”
- “And now, for my next party trick…”
Dogs In The Air, $29.99, by Jack Bradley, is on sale now.