It’s hard not to be swept away in the romance of the European’s style, culture and way of living. And admittedly, we got a little bit clucky when we saw these new prams, by Dutch pram brand Joolz…
If your pram feels more like a 4WD than a sleek European convertible, add a touch of Euro style to your wheels collection. Emile Kuenen, the Creative Director of Dutch pram brand Joolz, found and designed his pram company, Joolz, after a few drinks on Amsterdam’s canals. As you do.
For Italian Flair: The Joolz Quadro
Based on Italian styling and inspired by the warm welcoming Italian culture and traditions, where people love to relax, celebrate and socialise with family and friends, the Joolz Quadro collection is mix of modern meets classic with comfort, class and function. Bellissimo!
The Key ‘Italiano’ Features:
- Elegant Shady Grey chassis and anthracite wheels
- Detailed leatherette trims of the handle and bumper bar
- Available in four shades: Blu, Carbon, Denim and Grigio (not the liquid kind…)
- Includes: the chassis, cot, seat, shopping basket and rain cover.
- Optional accessories: nursery bag, footmuff and parasol.
The Joolz Quadro, $1599.
The Quadro carry cot.
Rich fabrics detailed with a stitched check pattern and a soft grey mélange lining.
Get a firm handle on things…
And when baby is bigger, voila! Let’s start sightseeing!
For European Adventurers: The Joolz Geo
When in Rome… or Australia, you’ll be doing a lot of walking with your little-ones in-toe. The Joolz Geo is designed for growing families who love a little adventure and want four stylish wheels that will allow them to travel in five-star style and comfort.
- Designed to expand and adapt as your family grows – the modular design has five configurations.
- Expandable with various accessories such as adapters, to attach one or two car seats and other practical solutions for rain, sun, mosquito’s and drinks.
- Has a black and silver chassis and anthracite wheels.
- Stylish leatherette handle and bumper bar.
- Allows you to add an extra-large, robust shopping basket for storage.
- Ergonomic design.
- Available in five colours: Parrot blue, Elephant grey, Lobster red, Hippo anthracite and Turtle green.
- Accessories available: matching nursery bag, footmuff and parasol.
The Joolz Geo Mono, $1,699. Featured with cot and basket in Elephant grey.
The Geo with seat and basket in Parrot blue.
The Geo with seat and lower cot in Lobster red.
The Joolz Geo Mono can easily be extended to the Duo configuration, $2,099. Featured in Parrot blue.
Geo Raincover in Parrot Blue Brown.
Geo Parasol in Parrot Blue.
The Joolz Geo Twin configuration, $2,259, is suitable for newborn twins. Both cots and seats are large in size, while only 60cm wide, making the Joolz Geo extremely manoeuvrable along narrow paths and through doors.
Joolz Geo is available at selected retailers
Do you own a Joolz? What do you think of the new wheels?