- 4 Mangos sliced down either side of the mango (disarmed)
- 1 Lime
- Coconut shredded (handful)
- 1x tub of coconut yoghurt
- Maple syrup
- Chilli optional
- Set the grill to 240˚C
- Grill the mango cheeks on the Traeger Grill (skin up) till golden in colour, toast the coconut flakes in a frying pan on the grill till lightly golden down.
- Cut the mango flesh from the skin (cubed or stips).
- Place the coconut yoghurt in a bowl with grilled mango cheeks and serve with chilli, a drizzle of maple and lime juice.
Sarah Glover, Author of WILD: Adventure Cookbook and Ambassador for Traeger Grills Australia: The internationally renowned chef and explorer, who has travelled the world in search of epic food and wild adventures. As a classically trained chef and pastry chef, Sarah brings skill to wood-fired cooking, scaling windswept cliffs and salty stretches of beach to create simple, uncomplicated and seriously tasty food (always with a grin!).
Sarah has forged a career in Bondi Beach, Tasmania and beyond. She is the author of WILD: Adventure Cookbook and owner of the Wild Kitchen, a catering company founded on extraordinary events, cooked up under the stars.