Here’s a must-try Gin-Amisu recipe by Australian award-winning pastry chef, Anna Polyviou.
- 150ml of Tanglin Honey Bean Coffee Gin Liqueur
- 150g of mascarpone
- 150ml of thickened cream
- 25g icing sugar, sifted
- 1tsp of vanilla paste or 1 vanilla bean pod
- 3 Savoiardi (Lady Finger biscuits), diced into 2cm cubes
- 250ml of store-bought caramel macadamia or caramel ice cream
- 100g of good quality milk chocolate, to finely grate
- Whisk together the mascarpone, thickened cream, icing sugar and vanilla until the mixture is combined and lightly aerated.
- Divide chopped Savoiardi among 6 serving glasses and pour 1tbs of the Tanglin Honey Bean Coffee Gin Liqueur over the biscuits in each glass. Top each glass with a generous spoon of mascarpone.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate over the mascarpone mixture, top with a spoon of ice cream, and finish with the rest of the mascarpone, dividing evenly among the glasses. Grate over chocolate to serve.