Leah Itsines the Australian cook, best-selling author and renowned food blogger has collaborated with the world-famous Maille Mustard to craft a collection of nourishing plant-based recipes that can be effortlessly created at home using Maille’s versatile kitchen cupboard staples.
The new collection of plant-based recipes are packed full of flavour and are make perfect meals for autumn and winter.
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
- 2 Maille Cornichons,
- sliced Green Alfalfa
- 1⁄2 small shredded beetroot, in vinegar
- 1⁄2 small carrot,
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 1 tsp Maille Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Sauerkraut
1. Smear one slice of bread with Maille Dijon mustard and the other slice with hummus.
2. Top one slice of bread with Maille cornichons, alfalfa, beetroot, carrot and sauerkraut.
3. Top with the second slice of bread, flavoured side down.
4. Slice in half and eat!
Discover more plant-based recipes by Leah Itsines and Maille’s expert mustard sommeliers at maille.com.au. You can download the complete recipe e-book and also attend a virtual cooking class with Leah for seven of the recipes, where she will guide you through each one step-by-step.
Check out: https://maille.com.au/