Leah Itsines the Australian cook, best-selling author and renowned food blogger has collaborated with the world-famous Maille Mustard to craft a collection of nourishing plant-based recipes that can be effortlessly created at home using Maille’s versatile kitchen cupboard staples.
The new collection of plant-based recipes are packed full of flavour and make for perfect meals for autumn and winter.
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 400g tofu, sliced and pressed
- 10 baby potatoes
- Pinch fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Pinch chives, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Pinch of salt
Dressing for tofu:
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Maille wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp Maille red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Boil a deep pot with water (enough to cover potatoes).
- Place potatoes in water and boil for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, Mix together ingredients under “dressing for tofu” and pour over tofu slices, ensuring all is covered.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a splash of olive oil. Add the tofu slices in and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove potato from water and slice into quarters.
Add parsley, chives, red onion, capsicum, olive oil, vinegar and salt. Mix through and season accordingly.
- Top tofu with potato salad and serve.
Discover more plant-based recipes by Leah Itsines and Maille’s expert mustard sommeliers at maille.com.au. You can download the complete recipe e-book and also attend a virtual cooking class with Leah for seven of the recipes, where she will guide you through each one step-by-step.
Check out https://maille.com.au/ for more.
Check out more on Leah here.