Leah Itsines the Australian cook, best-selling author and renowned food blogger has collaborated with the world-famous Maille Mustard to craft a collection of nourishing plant-based recipes that can be effortlessly created at home using Maille’s versatile kitchen cupboard staples.
The new collection of plant-based recipes are packed full of flavour and are make perfect meals for autumn and winter.
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
- 1⁄2 cup basmati rice, cooked
- 1⁄2 head cauliflower
- 1 small tomato, quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small handful lettuce
Dressing for veg:
- 2 tsp Maille Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a small bowl, add all ingredients under ‘dressing for cauliflower’ and mix well. Add cauliflower florets into a small mixing bowl and coat with dressing. Ensure it is coated well.
- Pour onto a lined baking tray and place into the oven for 30 minutes, giving it a shake every now and again.
- To serve, add rice, salad ingredients and drizzle with olive oil, lemon and salt. Mix well.
- Add cauliflower into the bowl and serve.
Discover more plant-based recipes by Leah Itsines and Maille’s expert mustard sommeliers at maille.com.au. You can download the complete recipe e-book and also attend a virtual cooking class with Leah for seven of the recipes, where she will guide you through each one step-by-step.
Check out https://maille.com.au for more.