Prep time 20mins, Cook time 45mins
Cost per serve $0.61
Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Nut-Free, Family Friendly, Make Ahead, Budget Friendly ($0.61 per serve)
- 3 slices wholegrain or gluten-free bread of choice
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/5 cup cold butter, chopped
- 4 small pears, cored & sliced
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place the bread, Natvia, desiccated coconut and butter into a food processor and pulse until it resembles large crumbs.
- Add half the pears to a baking dish, top with the berries, sprinkle with chia seeds and then finish with another layer of pears.
- Pour the lemon juice and zest over the top. Top with the breadcrumb mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove foil, and cook for an extra 10-15 minutes until the top is golden and crispy.
- Divide between 8 bowls and dollop with an even amount of yoghurt to serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Nutritional Information Per Serve
Energy 601 kJ / 143 cals Protein 3.4g Fibre 3.8g Total Fat 7.9g Carbohydrates 13g Saturated Fat 5.2g Total Sugar 7.7g Free Sugar 0g
The Healthy Mummy Magazine
This recipe was extracted from the “Healthy Mummy” magazine available now at selected newsagents and supermarkets for RRP $9.99.