Prep time 5mins, Cook time 5mins
Vegetarian, Egg Free, Family-Friendly, Ready in under 15mins, Budget Friendly ($0.94 per serve)
- 1/2 green apple, peeled & diced
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Natvia
- 1/4 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- Place the apple in a microwave-safe mug and microwave until soft, for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine with the apple. Add a little more milk for a smooth batter if required.
- Return to the microwave for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Tip onto a plate and top with yoghurt and some extra cinnamon to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serve
Energy 652 kJ / 155 cals Protein 5.6g Fibre 5.1g Total Fat 1.7g Carbohydrates 27g Saturated Fat 0.4g Total Sugar 7.2g Free Sugar 0g
The Healthy Mummy Magazine
The Healthy Mummy magazine is available now at selected newsagents and supermarkets for RRP $9.99.