The 7:2:1 Plan by Tim Robards allows you to eat relaxed snacks for 10 percent of your meals. These chocolate balls with coconut and dates are very easy to make and don’t require a lot of ingredients.
Makes about 18
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Combine the dates, cacao powder, vanilla and seeds either in a food processor or in a bowl by hand.
- Pour the coconut into a shallow bowl.
- Form teaspoons of the date mixture into small balls and roll in the coconut. Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour.
This recipe has been extracted from The 7:2:1 Plan by Tim Robards, published by Macmillan Australia, available now.