This 5 Ingredient vegan choc chip cookies recipe is super easy to make and totally yummy.
INGREDIENTS FOR 20 SERVINGS
Prep time: 20 Min Cooking time: 20 min
- 110g vegan butter or spread
- 85g caster sugar
- 90g Nestlé Plant Based Condensed Milk Alternative
- 200g self-raising flour, sifted
- 50g vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, (160°C for fan ovens).
- In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to beat the vegan spread, sugar and Nestlé Plant Based Condensed Milk Alternative until light and fluffy. Mix in the flour to a soft dough and then mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into walnut size balls and place on a baking sheet onto a baking tray, flattening them out slightly. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired colour.
- Make 20 cookies