#CookingwithHannibal Instagram Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
WWW.THECAROUSEL.COM – Cooking With Hannibal
First Prize: 1 x KitchenAid® Mixer
Runner up prizes: 10 x DVD packs if Hannibal Season 1/2
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Instagram only.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
- Employees of www.TheCarousel.com, their immediate families and suppliers, associated companies and agencies are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The competition commences at 0900 AEST on Wednesday 1 July, 2015.
- The competition closes at 2400 AEST on Thursday 16th July, 2015.
How to Enter
- Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by following @carouselfood on Instagram and posting a photo of their Hannibal inspired cooking on their Instagram account. The photo needs to include the hashtag ‘#CookingwithHannibal’ in the post and entrants must also tag the @carouselfood Instagram page on the post. The entrant must take the requested actions from the Instagram post by www.TheCarousel.com. Entries will not be eligible unless the entrant follows @carouselfood on Instagram and that their entry is visible on the entrants Instagram feed and includes the hashtag #CookingwithHannibal.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the hashtag (#) search. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the promotional period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- A single entrant may enter the competition a maximum number of 30 times. Any entries submitted over 30 times will not be counted as valid.
Selection of Prize Winner
- There will be one First Prize Winner and ten (10) Runners Up Prize Winners.
- The First Prize Winner will be judged by Janice Poon and the 10 Runner’s Up Prizes will be chosen by a random computer generated prize draw.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday 17th July, 2015 at www.TheCarousel.comHead Office, Suite 114a 40 Yeo St, NEUTRAL BAY, NSW 2089.
- The Prize Winners will be announced on www.TheCarousel.com Australia’s Instagram channel within 2 business days of the draw. The Prize Winners will be required to email their details to [email protected]and prove their identity and association with the winning Instagram profile.
- To confirm their identity, the Prize Winners may be provided an image by the Promoter that must be loaded onto their own Instagram account.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the draw.
- The Prize Winners will have until 0900 AEST on Thursday 23rd July, 2015 to claim the prize.
- If any prizes have not been claimed by the winners by 0900 AEST Thursday 23rd July, 2015 (“the unclaimed prize”), an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prize will occur at 01100 AEST Thursday 23rd May, 2015. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random computer generated prize draw. The winner will be notified by phone and email at the time of the draw.
- The prize consists of
First Prize: 1 x KitchenAid Mixer
Runner up prizes: 10 x Copies of Hannibal season 1/2 on DVD.
- The total maximum value of the prize is $850 for first prize only.
- The Prize Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize and booking of the prize is subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of www.TheCarousel.com.
- Prize is valid only for the entrant who entered using the entry mechanism.
- Final value of prizes is correct at the starting time of the competition.
- Prize has no cash value and cannot be transferred.
- Once prize has been posted, change of addresses is not accepted.
- Prize does not include any other items not articulated in the prize details.
- Any passes, tickets or vouchers issued as part of the prize are subject to prevailing terms and conditions of use and any tickets, passes or vouchers are only valid for use within the stated duration on the passes or tickets issued or the duration of the chosen prize, whichever is earlier.
- The Prize Winners consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
- The Prize Winners agrees include the #CookingwithHannibal in the photo caption and tag @carouselfood in their Instagram posts from their personal Instagram account on the duration of the Competition.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Vine, YouTube, Pinterest or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.thecarousel.com) and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- b) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- e) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- g) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
- h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram