Andalou Naturals is an incredible skincare product utilising the power of Fruit Stem Cell Science and is available exclusively in 450 Priceline stores.
Fruit Stem Cell Science is the brand’s signature innovation, and contained in every product. A super antioxidant defence system in a patented liposomal technology allowing targeted delivery of the active ingredient formulations.
Brand Founder Stacey Kelly Egide says the range “utilises the latest ingredient technology to deliver real-time results that rival any synthetic product.”
Pioneering this natural cosmeceutical approach she developed a signature Fruit Stem Cell innovation, unique to the range. For over 30 years Stacey devoted herself to understanding the way nature delivers results and was a leader in establishing the natural skincare category in North America.
“Australians are looking for innovation in Natural skincare as consumers are becoming increasingly aware about what they put in and on their bodies,” says Tina Randello Marketing Director BWX.
Our research shows that 1 in 2 Australian consumers say they “prefer to use natural products, one of the barriers that still exists is the myth that natural products can’t be as effective as synthetic products. While nature’s power isn’t anything new, advances in science and the human desire to look for cleaner ways to nourish our skin is driving innovation and growth in the category”.
There are five ranges, each targeted to one of the top 5 skin care concerns of Australian women: ageing, blemish prone, super sensitive or deeply dehydrated and dull skin.
- Age Defying: Resveratrol and CoQ10, super-antioxidants support collagen and elastin, the skin’s essential building blocks, while an abundance of plant omegas deeply nourish for a more lifted, firmer appearance and a fresh, rejuvenated complexion.
- Quenching: The ultimate in hydration, Certified AquaCacteen, derived from the prickly pear cactus, to nourish and soothe as water-binding nutrients provide lasting and deep hydration for a lifted, firmer appearance – plus certified organic coconut amino acids and electrolytes to renew vitality for a healthy complexion.
- Sensitive: PhytoCellTec Alpine Rose Stem Cells support the skin’s moisture barrier to help counteract redness and sensitivity, uplift appearance and strengthen resilience. Pomegranate, Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera replenish and revive for a flawless looking complexion.
- Brightening: Vitamin C, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, supports the skin’s vitality by targeting dull, dry and overexposed surface cells, while promoting a lighter, tighter, brighter appearance for a luminous complexion.
- Clear Skin: PhytoCellTec Argan Stem Cells support the skin’s tone and connective matrix, collagen and elastin, protecting and energising. Kombucha probiotics and Willow Bark purify pores for a balanced, smoother looking complexion.
Andalou Naturals Age Defying Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream is the #1 seller for the brand in the USA and the highest performer in the Natural Channel Face category.
Andalou Naturals Path of Light Foundation supports programs such as SHECAN and Vital Voice, and the brand will bring this work to Australia, where they are currently identifying organisations that focus on empowering women locally.
Andalou Naturals believes that beauty is a choice, it is about how you think, feel and behave.
And it is a woman’s right to be empowered.
And we love that – beauty products with a conscience.