Peony Parcel is a one-off or quarterly subscription box filled with lots of self-care travel and full-size beauty, wellness and lifestyle companies.
It’s a nice way to try some products from local Australian companies before placing an order directly. I received a Peony Parcel Luxe Spa edition. It’s a lovely way to enjoy some down-time. As a result, you can feel more relaxed and refreshed on your weekends.
Luxe Spa Box contents:
My pink box arrived with minimal packaging. The contents change each time, but I received:
- Two teabags from Byron Bay Tea Co. I liked the energy tea.
- Three Cuveé Chocolate by chocolate and wine connoisseur Deniz Karaca and his wife Kylie. These luxury artisan chocolates are made in Mornington Peninsula. I’m keen to try their hot chocolate and the rest of their range. Super delicious.
- Louvelle Grace white floral shower gel. Think a summer Mediterranean garden filled with jasmine, orange blossom and gardenia flowers.
- Evidence Skincare (ESK) – ultimate A serum to improve skin texture and tone, and a soap-free hydroxy cleanser with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids to gently exfoliate
- Bloomette – Is an intriguing natural alternative to hairspray and gels. It’s like a large mascara brush and smells of luxurious botanicals. Perfect for rainy days when your curls appear and you might get fizzy stray a-ways. It actually works really well! Vegan and organic.
- Aceology firming peptide hydrogel facemask. The box contains four two-piece masks (top and bottom) for pumping your skin full of peptides to help soothe skin, restore bounce and repair skin cells. Let’s #acetime
- A hand empty mini bottle with a cute leather holder and tassel, with a keyring and clip. Perfect for carrying a natural hand sanitizer.
- A cute daily planner for time management
- Settler Cut Flower seeds – larkspur. Settler Hives also sell genius glass honey growlers.
Review of Peony Parcel
There is a handy guide to the product with more information about each company and their website and social media accounts. There were a few flyers with introductory discounts.
Value for money: Good. Items valued at over AUS$200.
Hassle-free cancellations, simply cancel before your next renewal date.
These boxes are perfect for a friend or family member who’s feeling overwhelmed or needs some me-time. Peony Parcel is ideal for birthday presents, celebration gifting, special occasion gifting or just to indulge yourself.
Select from quarterly pamper subscriptions, mystery pamper parcels or one-off gift boxes to treat yourself or someone special. The parcels can be personalized by leaving a note at checkout which will then be handwritten into a beautiful card.
Peony Parcel allows you to enjoy some luxury self-care in the comfort of your own home.
Order your Peony Parcel for yourself or as a gift subscription: https://www.peonyparcel.com/
About Peony Parcel
We created Peony Parcel so that you can enjoy more “me time” that is organized for you. Our team curates each box, saving you time as we research and hunt down beautiful products and deliver them to your door. Think beauty and bath products, beautifully designed stationery, fragrant candles, gourmet treats and more. These products are handpicked from emerging and Australian boutique brands.
Peony Parcel launched in 2016 with a small team who was on a mission to deliver some premium pampering and me time to women all over Australia. When it comes to luxury self-care and finding the time to treat yourself, Peony Parcel’s premium pamper parcels have got you covered. You can choose from our one-off gift parcels, subscribe to our seasonal pamper parcels or even build your own self-care parcel. We focus on premium boutique Australian brands with good for you ingredients. Sometimes we sneak in a couple of luxury international labels.
We hope that every time you receive a Peony Parcel, it is a reminder for you to take some time out to focus on yourself and indulge in some luxury self-care.