The Victoria’s Secret Angels got a London-style hair makeover for their debut show in the capital
‘Hair with movement’ was the brief and each Angel was given a bespoke look. A mix of curls and waves were created using a range of styling tool and to ensure the finished look had a London edge, the ends of each section were left loose and uncurled. A quick blast of the hairdryer broke up the curls and finished the look. The curls and waves came into their own as the Angels took to the runway, moving and lifting into a halo of texture as they walked.
Curve curling tongs which created the soft, undone waves seen on the Angels walking in the show, including Aussie’s Shanina Shaik and Kelly Gale.
Get the look
- Prep damp hair with ghd total volume foam, applying from roots to ends. Section the hair and dry using the hairdryer and ceramic vented radial brush.
- Holding the soft curl tong horizontally, flat wrap small-medium size pieces of hair around the barrel to create root lift and a large, loose wave. Roll towards root and hold in place for 5-8 seconds
- Repeat technique throughout hair, alternating between the soft curl tong and classic curl tong.
- Blast the hair with the air hairdryer to break up the curls
- Lightly mist shine spray for a shiny finish
What do you think of the Victoria’s Secret Angel show-stopping curls? Tell us below!…