Do you love the super sexy 70s side fringe with a tad of boyish charm look? Here’s how to get it…just follow our six simple steps.
THE LOOK: 70s Retro Cool
Playing up the retro-inspired Coach collection, Redken’s Global Styling Director, Guido Palau, created this super cool 70s hair – so effortlessly chic, confident and bang on-trend. “The look is very 70s,” explains Guido. “I kept the hair as natural as possible, using Guts 10 and Wind Blown 05 to create great texture with a little bit of lift. Then, I created a low side part over one eye and tucked the hair behind the ear for a cool feeling that’s a little bit boyish, but still very soft and feminine.”
CREATE THE 70s RETRO HAIR LOOK
1. Start with damp hair.
2. Apply Guts 10 Root Targeted Volume Spray Foam, $30.95, at the crown and blow dry with a round brush to create volume and texture.
3. Using fingers, create a low, messy deep side part.
4. Spray Signature Look Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray, $30.95, all over for airy volume and fullness.
5. Sweep hair across the forehead, covering one eye, and tuck behind the ear, leaving a small section to fall in front of ear.
6. Finish with Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray, $27.95, for hold with movement.
Credits: Photography by Lucas Flores Piran for Redken