1. TV star Sofia Vergara can do no wrong, stepping out in this shimmering platinum column dress that commands molten Latina haute couture. Here the “Modern Family” star posed seductively in a strapless silver St. John custom gown.
2. Hot on Sofia’s heels is January Jones from Madmen in her emerald jump suit, which commands attention and puts sexy on a whole new level. This strapless, waist cinched style is avant garde and her contemporary look is a designer triumph. The unexpected becomes the can’t get enough.
January is wearing an Ulyana Sergeenko jumpsuit, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and Tiffany & Co. jewellery.
3. Sarah Hyland crushed deep current straight sheath exudes confidence and on point old Hollywood glamour – her invented roll neckline launches a refreshing new look. The 24-year-old Modern Family actress was stunning in a red wine-coloured, floor-length gown by Zac Posen.
4. Padma Lakshmi showed off all her curves in a Romona Keveza Couture liquid gold charmeuse draped effortlessly. Top Chef star Padma, a 45-year-old former model, knows when to stand back from the accessories draw -trending minimal adornment in her eye-catching silky citrine gown.
5. Lady Gaga finds ultimate style in this sharp asymmetrical gown that signifies gimmick- free dramatic chic. The singers one-shoulder black Brandon Maxwell gown, paired beautifully with her hair styled in an old Hollywood bob.
6. Emma Roberts plunging halter and natural waist Ball gown is trending and flawless with its light shrimp colour. She shone wearing this striking outfit and cool as a cucumber sophistication. Emma, who is the daughter of Oscar-nominated Eric Roberts, and the niece of Oscar-winner Julia Roberts, proves beauty was passed down the line.
Naomi Watts. Sorry Naomi. The disappointment in this look burns and is my only worst look for the Emmys unfortunately. Naomi, who is a natural stunning beauty, fought hard against a frock that was not on trend that was not flattering that was ticketed and simply left Naomi standing alone in the fashion stakes. The Australian actress was dressed in an embellished Dior gown which she paired with metallic stilettos. Actor Live Schreiber- Naomi’s long-term partner- arrived on her side wearing a sharp tuxedo.
2015 Emmy Awards Winners
Supporting Actress, Comedy: Allison Janney, Mom.
Supporting Actor, Comedy: Tony Hale, Veep
Guest Actor, Comedy: Bradley Whitford, Transparent
Guest Actress, Comedy: Joan Cusack, Shameless
Director, Comedy: Jill Soloway, Transparent
Lead Actor, Comedy: Jeffrey Tambor, Transparent
Lead Actress, Comedy: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Veep
Supporting Actor, Limited Series, Movie or Special: Bill Murray, Olive Kitteridge
Lead Actress, Limited Series, Movie or Special: Frances McDormand, Olive Kitteridge
Lead Actor, Limited Series, Movie or Special: Richard Jenkins, Olive Kitteridge
Outstanding Limited Series, Movie or Special: Olive Kitteridge
Writing, Variety Series: The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Outstanding Variety Sketch Series: Inside Amy Schumer
Outstanding Variety Talk Series: The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
Guest Actor, Drama: Reg E. Cathey, House Of Cards
Guest Actress, Drama: Margo Martindale, The Americans
Writing, Drama: David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, Game of Thrones
Supporting Actress, Drama: Uzo Aduba, Orange Is The New Black
Directing, Drama: David Nutter, Game Of Thrones
Supporting Actor, Drama:Peter Dinklage, Game Of Thrones
Lead Actor, Drama: Jon Hamm, Mad Men
Lead Actress, Drama: Viola Davis, How To Get Away With Murder
Outstanding Comedy: Veep
Outstanding Drama: Game Of Thrones