The coverage of the MET Gala 2022 has been dominated by the fabulous ladies’ dresses, but rest assured men do attend too. Brisbane born actor Jacob Elordi attended wearing a custom Burberry suit.
The black hand beading on his tailored English fit tuxedo adds a bit of bling to this classic formal look from the iconic British brand. The pattern is the Burberry symbol a knight with a standard. He’s wearing a white cotton poplin shirt with a plain black slim silk tie.
He added some contemporary silver jewellery and rings from New York-based David Yurman.
You might have seen Jacob acting in his breakout Netflix hit The Kissing Booth, Swinging Safari or the HBO drama series Euphoria.
We caught up with his celebrity stylist, Amy Komorowski, who created his look. She says, “For Jacob’s MET Gala look this year, I wanted the hair to look polished yet effortless, with just the right about of volume and texture.”
Jacob Elordi Look Breakdown: Hair by American Crew
- I always start by prepping the hair, which creates a foundation for the rest of the styling products to build upon. I sprayed American Crew® Prep & Prime Tonic evenly throughout the entire head of hair and used my fingers to refresh the hair. It adds a light hold and texture for increased control and manageability.
- Next, I followed up with American Crew’s new Matte Clay Spray which adds even more texture and body. I sprayed a few pumps just to the front part of the hair and used my fingers to add lift to the roots.
- With a hair dryer on low speed, I continued to use my fingers to create lift at the roots. I continued to set and style the hair, until completely dry leaving the hair with effortless texture.
- I styled with a mixture of American Crew® Cream Pomade first then followed up with a bit of American Crew® Matte Clay. The Cream Pomade provides moisture and conditioning benefits plus adds a bit of shine.
- Lastly, I took a dime-sized amount of American Crew® Matte Clay, rubbed it between the palms of my hands and focused on the ends of the hair for extra hold and definition.
Jacob Elordi Look Breakdown: Beauty by Ole Henriksen
His sun-kissed looks were created using Ole Henriksen products, including Barrier Booster Orange Ferment Essence, Bright Vitamin C serum and Banana bright eye cream.
Image Credit: Provided by American Crew. Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images